Mr Ebrahim Patel
Minister of Trade and Industry
Private Bag X9047
Dr Leila Fourie
Group Chief Executive Officer
Johannesburg Stock Exchange
National Assembly of the Republic of South Africa
PO Box 15
Ms Khethukuthula Mhlanga
Private Bag X84,
Dear Honourable Minister, Dr Fourie and Ms Mhlanga
Request for intervention in the case of Dr Nomteto Belinda Ogundipe being used as BEE front by JSE listed company: Afrocentric
1. I was recently approached by Dr Nomteto Belinda Ogundipe with a complex self-explanatory recount (Click here for the attached letter) of what happened to her in a BEE fronting scheme.
2. Africentric has, as I understand it, several medical aids in its stable.
3. From what I gather this has been a case of entering into an agreement with Dr Ogundipe and then shifting the goalpost with regards to equipment necessary for her practice. Dr Ogundipe is essentially now being harassed to be a BEE partner in this scheme.
4. Dr Ogundipe can be reached through her email address *************
5. I humbly request your urgent intervention in this matter, where this giant is allegedly abusing the little person.
Mr Bantu Holomisa, MP
President of the United Democratic Movement
Copied to: Billy Mokale, Afrocentric