I move without notice on behalf the Chief Whip of the United Democratic Movement (UDM) move without notice: That the house
(1) Notes that Brayan Habana, who was born on the 12 June 1983 in Benoni, Johannesburg, Gauteng has contributed significantly on the field of play, Rugby.
(2) Habana has proved without reasonable doubts his talent when in 2007 Rugby World Cup was named one of the best players and at the time he was 24 years old.
(3) We recall one his best moments during the final 2007 World Cup tournament where he intercepted the ball from the centre of the field to score a try that took South Africa to the second World Cup victory.
(4) The house and the country should note that Habana has played 99 games for South Africa; the match between South Africa and Australia marked 100 games for Habana.
(5) This outstanding achievement for Habana should be celebrated by all patriots and continue to unite South Africa as a sporting nation.
(6) His contribution to South African Rugby is a shining example to be emulated by generation and generation to come.