Become a Candidate

|Become a Candidate
Become a Candidate 2014-01-16T07:49:26+00:00

I want to become a Candidate for the UDM

25 Comments

1. Avela N. Maninjwa April 17, 2018 at 8:38 pm - Reply

I’m in the Eastern Cape and would like to register as candidate

• Admin April 19, 2018 at 1:00 pm - Reply

Dear Avela, please send an email to 2019@udm.org.za and we will help you through the process! Jana

2. Malik March 16, 2018 at 10:37 am - Reply

I am a professional male residing in the South of Johannesburg and would like to know what I need to do in order to establish a UDM branch in the greater Ormonde area. This heartfelt decision is informed by the flippant attitude with which our current government treats our people. I have been patient for years with the current government but this appears to be all in vain. I had forgiven David Makhura, Qedanai Mahlangu, Barney Selebano, Makgabo Manamela and all their lieutenants for not heeding my relentless call to rethink their decision on terminating the Life Edidimeni contract (Yes. I was a senior manager at one of the terminated facilities and by the way, they all lied and cried).

Then, Michael Komape happened! The case of Viwe Jali who suffered the same fate at the Luna Primary School in Bizana is the final straw. Don’t we learn! In both cases, budgeted funds for the previous FY have been returned to treasury because of lack of expenditure! Why? Is it because there is no will and skills to lawfully commission and manage infrastructural projects or is it because there was no opportunity for self-enrichment in such projects? But then to avoid sending money back to treasury, Supra recently purchased 274 tablets for his staff in the pit-toilet riddled province. I am sick to my stomach as I write this. I too have a 5 year old. My apologies for the rant.

Malik Mosesanyane
    email: beatslayer@live.co.za

• Admin March 16, 2018 at 1:07 pm - Reply

Dear Malik, please expect and email from me, Jana

3. Lufuno March 14, 2018 at 10:39 am - Reply

I would like to register as a candidate in Limpopo Vhembe district, please advice on how to go about it.

4. NKOSINATHI NXUMALO March 13, 2018 at 12:39 pm - Reply

WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MOR ON CANDIDATURE APPLICATION FOR MP POSITIONS. MY NAME IS NKOSINATHI NXUMALO IN THE PROVINCE OF KWAZULU NATAL.

5. godfrey March 13, 2018 at 9:12 am - Reply

i would like to be a candidate, godfrey maingo, Gauteng

6. Wayne Oliver March 11, 2018 at 1:32 pm - Reply

hi, I am interested in being a candidate in Centurion.

7. Siyavuya Maila March 10, 2018 at 7:22 pm - Reply

Goodday
    I would like to join UDM, I am in the Western Cape. How do I go about it.

• Admin March 16, 2018 at 1:15 pm - Reply

Dear Siyavuya, I know that we’ve been communicating via email, but thanks for the comment! Jana

8. Mzi March 9, 2018 at 10:30 pm - Reply

Hi Jana
    What’s your email?

9. André Coertzen March 4, 2018 at 12:48 pm - Reply

I would like to register as a candidate in the North West province.

• Admin March 6, 2018 at 3:05 pm - Reply

Dear André, please check your mailbox, I’ve sent you an email with the information, Jana

10. Mrs Tabisa Mqabase February 13, 2018 at 8:21 pm - Reply

Who can I liaise with in King Williams Town or Bhisho?

• Admin March 6, 2018 at 3:07 pm - Reply

Good afternoon, we have been communicating via email, has anyone contacted you, please send me another email to let me know? Jana

11. Nkululeko Khoza December 26, 2017 at 9:58 am - Reply

Please advise how one can apply to be a condidate ?

• Admin February 27, 2018 at 4:05 pm - Reply

Dear Nkululeko

Please accept my apologies for this very tardy response; I hope we have not discouraged you? Would it be okay if I engage with you via email to explain what is needed?

All the best
      Jana

12. Ismail Edwards October 24, 2017 at 7:26 pm - Reply

Hi my name is Ismail I am 30 years old from Cape Town, I don’t have any voters, I don’t have official stats where by I helped people in my community. But I am passionate in helping people, especially the youth. Our youth are lost on the Cape Flats they only know poverty, crime, drugs, social injustice,etc. the list goes on and on I feel that politics is the platform where by a can gives the voiceless a voice be their spokesman and I feel that the UDM is well equipped to face the challenge that lays on the Cape Flats the DA has forgotten the promises made to communities of the Cape Town they sold us out for their political endeavors, we gave them Cape Town we want it back. We want progress, we don’t want to be exploited.

• Admin October 25, 2017 at 8:38 pm - Reply

Dear Ismail, I will put you in contact with the UDM’s leadership in the Western Cape, please check your inbox, Jana

13. William Wellen August 13, 2015 at 1:37 pm - Reply

I am Griqua Male aged 51 and have for 20 years served the my people I have more than 2000 voters ready to vote for me as a candidate across the northern cape.

The work I did across Northern Cape was to win back prevouisly disadvantaged peoples farms, houses, and churches or see to it that they get a decent pay out from government and thus enabled me to win the trust of the people.

Regards